From the childhood, soups have become an integral part of a hearty and healthy lunch, or the “first” dish. One of the easiest, fast-cooking and tastiest kinds of vegan soups is mushroom soup. Champignon mushrooms are most often used for this soup, as it is easy to find them in any supermarket or market, but you can use any mushrooms you like.
On top of that, if you’re a great fan of mushrooms and you’re searching for something new, check our vegan mushroom cutlets recipe.
- 400 g champignons
- 4 unit potatoes 4 pcs
- 1 unit carrots (small)
- 1/2 unit onions
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 bunch dill
- 2 unit sheets Bay leaf
- 1-2 teaspoon Spices: turmeric, curry, salt
- Chop the onion and fry it in a saucepan (in which you will cook the soup), until it become golden brown. Pre-add oil so that the onions do not stick.
- Once onion is ready, add the chopped mushrooms to the saucepan and cover it with the lid. Mushrooms will excrete water and stew.
- After mushrooms are ready, add hot water, sliced potatoes, spices and chopped carrot to the saucepan.
- When potatoes are cooked, add steamed rice and cook until al dente.
- The final cooking step - add some dill and wait for the water to boil. Your mushroom soup is ready, bon appétit!