Pancakes without milk and eggs? Vegan bliny? Easy! Check our new vegan recipe. You need only 10 minutes to cook your first vegan dish! It tastes good, it smells perfect and costs almost nothing! Bliny – is a national Russian dish, but also popular in American culture and called “pancakes”. Video recipe and instructions list below :).
Vegan bliny (pancakes)
- 2 unit banana
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Blend bananas, add some water for making a really liquid consistency.
- Add soda, salt and sugar, continue blending.
- Add some flour, try to make your favorite consistency for bliny (pancakes). If you don't have one, the consistency should be quite liquid, but not really, or else bliny will break off into pieces.
- Add organic oil and mix again.
- Heat the pan, add a thin oil layer (you can use oil brush) and fry it! Then flip your pancake.
- Repeat, unless you have some dough.