Lobio is a national Georgian dish, the main ingredient is red beans. Today we’ll show you how to cook this tasty and nourishing food with mushrooms. Open a Georgian cuisine with vegansurvive.
You don’t have to be a pro in cooking – the recipe is quite easy. Just take a look to the step-by-step guide below.
- 400 g red beans in tomato souse (1 can)
- 2 unit champignons (big)
- 1 unit red hot pepper
- 0.5 unit onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon khmeli-suneli
- 0.5 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Chop the half of the onion and fry it.
- Once onion becomes golden, add chopped champignons and fry it until it's ready to eat.
- Add red beans in tomato souse and let stew it for a while.
- Add salt, khmeli-suneli, granulated garlic and mix it. On top of that, add chopped red pepper and cilantro.
- After 5 minutes of cooking on low heat under the lid, our dish will be ready!