We created the most tasty borscht recipe just for you! It has everything that you need to be in a good mood. Check the full recipe below. Borscht – is a really famous dish in Russia and, Ukraine. You should taste it!
Super tasty vegan borscht recipe.
Servings 5 человек
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 unit potato
- 1 unit beet
- 1 unit carrot (small)
- 1 unit onion
- 1/5 unit cabbage
- 1 unit tomato
- 1/2 unit lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch dill
- 2 teaspoon adjika
- 2 teaspoon mixed spices
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Chop the carrot, mushrooms, potato, cabbage, tomato.
- Chop the dill and parsley.
- Grate the beet, add lemon juice and sugar, mix it.
- Add some oil to the pot, add chopped carrot and onion, golden them.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add beet to the separate frying pan (add some oil at first).
- Mix everything in pot, add mushrooms, mix again and cover the pot. Let it chill for about 5 minutes and put some boiled water inside. Wait til the boiling.
- Add extra boiled water, spices, mix it, add potato, mix again and cover.
- Flat the garlic clove, put it to the beet, add greenery on top of it.
- Add the cabbage to the pot, you can mash potatoes in advance.
- Chill for 5 minutes and add everything from frying pan to the pot. Let it boil for 10 to 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Mention @vegansurvive or tag #vegansurvive!
Do you like us? Support us - buy our pretty clothes in our website.
Share your thoughts