Maximum easy and quick recipe of vegan apricot cocktail! If you have a village or somehow could get apricots for free, that recipe is for you. But wait, instead of apricots you can put almost any other fruit or berry. So let’s check the recipe :).
Apricot cocktail - vegan edition
Quick recipe of a cocktail with vegan milk and apricots.
Servings 1 person
- 1 unit banana
- 1 handful apricots
- 1 cup vegan milk or water
- 1 teaspoon fructose/sugar (optional)
- Remove pits from apricots.
- Add your vegan milk (we used oat milk) and banana to the cup with apricots.
- Add a fructose.
- Blend ingredients until a smooth consistency.
Do you like us? Support us - buy our pretty clothes in our website.