Here is a new tasty vegan recipe of a cherry-apple pie. We used our special ingredient – vegan mayo, so that the dough becomes really crumbly! If your vegan mayo contains a lot of salt, try to add more sugar to the dough mix, so that your pie won’t be too salty.
Vegan pie with cherry and apples.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 unit (pack) vegan mayo
- 1 cup cherry
- 1 unit apple
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 5 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanillin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix flour, mayo, sugar (5 teaspoons), vanillin, salt, baking powder and oil. If your mayo contains a lot of salt, put more sugar (x2) to your mix.
- Очистите и нарежьте яблоки. Chop peeled apples.
- Heat the pan, put some water (1/3 of a cup) on it, and put remaining sugar. Caramelize for about 5 minutes.
- A quarter of the dough leave for pie "covering", remaining part put to the baking dish and fit it to the bottom and sides.
- Put the apples to the baking dish and cherry on top of it (without juice).
- "Zip" your pie sides with remaining dough, and make a little hole in the center.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the middle heat.